Sunday 11 September 2016

My New Life in Taipei

Welcome to Taipei!!!
These are the first words I should be greeting you with ;)

I've been enjoying my new adventure in Taipei.. A city that I've never been before. And i've come here all alone, without my parents nor any relatives here. But I'm quite lucky to have been introduced to a friend before my arrival here. This person is actually an Indonesian, but she's been here for more than 12 years and her family has also been Taiwan citizen. So, she helped me so much with the room rent search and dealing. I think I owe her and her family so much.

So, this is Taipei. This is exactly the place where you can experience both Chinese culture and modern lifestyle. Thank God I love this place!! I love the city, I love the shopping places and stuff, and I also love the people here. They have been treating me well so far so I don't think there is anything I could complain about my new life here so far. I just hope I could make new friends here, with the locals and also with other foreigners.

In the upcoming posts, I will be sharing some experiences I encounter during my first few weeks here. I hope this help you who are considering about coming or even moving here. 

*this post was originally written on 28th January 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment