Sunday 11 September 2016

Dolliechic's New Travel Blog

Hey guys,

Some of you might have known me from my beauty blog and some Youtube videos that I have from long time ago. Now, I'm creating this new page so the beauty and travel articles don't get mixed up. I also think some beauty enthusiasts are not into traveling that much and also the other way around.
I'm actually a beginner traveler. However, I'd like to share the things I had experienced during my travels. Some people travel for the beautiful scenery to indulge their eyes or merely just to take selfies. Other people probably do it for shopping and culinary trip. Some others want to see how people on the other side live their life and so on. Whatever the reason is, I believe traveling is one of the best ways to learn things about yourself, other people, and about life itself. Whether we travel alone, with our friends or family, we will know other people and ourselves better from the experiences we've had during the trip.

Now, here's what I'm going to do with this page. I'm going to transfer some old articles from my other blog, so Dolliechic's Beauty Book will only contain beauty related articles and this one is going to be about travel only. I really am looking forward to sharing a lot of stories and tips in here as I'm also going to move to Australia next year :) It's gonna be a life changing year as I'll be on work and holiday visa there. See ya!

Ciao!
~dolliechic~

No comments:

Post a Comment