Sunday 11 September 2016

Happy Around Taipei ~ Part 3

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry that I totally forgot to put food pictures on my previous post :p
Anyway, to make up for my mistakes, here are the mouth-watering babies i found in Taipei. Enjoy!
This is my fave fried chicken steak with curry rice. I think all the main menu here is served together with the seaweed soup. The soup tastes so-so anyway. But the curry tastes pretty good. Love it!! =9

These are some pics of the restaurant.
The restaurant serves rice bowl menu and shaved ice for dessert
They have the menu with the photos on the board, so it'd be easy for you to pick, in case you don't understand any Chinese characters. The service is pretty good, compared to other rerstaurants nearby with the same price range. You just pick the food then pay at the cashier. The waitress will serve you afterwards. You don't need to clean your table after meal, so that's why I think the service here is pretty decent.

The price range is standard, around NT 100, nothing more than NT 200. They also have various kinds of shaved ice as dessert, which I think rather pricey.
The place is clean and pretty spacious. All in all, I'd rate this restaurant comfortable with yummy food!
                           
This is the name of the restaurant. It's located inside Shi-Da Nite Market. It is open from noon until night. Satisfied with my first meal at this restaurant, I came back again the next day and ordered spicy fried pork over egg-rice. In Japanese name, I think it should be some kinda "don" menu.
 
Again, I was satisfied with this and fell in love even deeper with this resto! Although it didn't taste as hot as I expected, I still like it!  Lucky I live near this resto! So I can possibly come as often as I want. 

*this post was originally written on 31st January 2011*


No comments:

Post a Comment